Zood is striving to provide the best possible shopping experience for our users.
If the products you receive are not as described, defective or damaged, you can apply for a return within 10 days from the time of receipt.
However, returns related to cancellations, if the customer chooses, are only possible within the first 2 (two) hours of placing the order.
So, if you want to initiate a return, you can do it yourself in the app.
To do this, tap on the order number (which you want to cancel). You will be asked "Did you receive your order? Then, rate the product and leave your feedback. Next, click on "Submit for Return" and indicate the reason for the return. After that, upload a photo and video (proof of nonconformity) not exceeding 30mb.
After successfully completing these steps, your return request will be accepted and processed within 2-3 business days.
If you have any difficulties in applying for a return through the app, you can also contact us by:- phone: +998 71 207 00-75 from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. from Monday till Saturday;- via online chat in the app from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
Repair, replacement or return of improper quality products:
Replacement or return of the products with latent manufacturing defects (significant defects) detected in the operation is made on the grounds and within the terms established by the Law of Uzbekistan "On Protection of Consumer Rights" art. 13-14 https://lex.uz/docs/14643
Options for the consumer in the event of confirmation of a manufacturing defect:
- free elimination of defects in the product or reimbursement of expenses for fixing defects by the customer or a third party;
- replacement with a product of proper quality of the same brand (model, item);
- replacement with the same product of another brand (model, item) with a corresponding recalculation of the purchase price;
- proportional reduction of the purchase price.
Under the following conditions:
The customer can exercise these rights if defects are discoverwarranty period;ed in time:
- warranty period;
- 6 months for products without a warranty period.
The period of replacement/return of defective product:
Within 7 days (if there are obvious signs of a manufacturing defect)
Within 20 days (if further inspection is required)
Within 1 month (in the absence of a product of the same brand)
Within 2 months (for delivery to more distant areas)
- A cash receipt or proof of purchase
- Certificate from an authorized service center, confirming that the product has a manufacturing defect and there are no violations of the rules of operation
Exchange or return of new products of proper quality: (Art. 18)
Exchange / Return of proper quality products is possible, if it has not been used, saved its marketable condition, consumptive qualities, seals, labels, except for subscriber devices of cellular communication (cell phones, routers, tablets, etc.).
- The product must have no traces of operation, its packaging, marketable condition, consumptive qualities, seals, labels as well as the complete set of products (accessories and spare parts, warranty card, operating instructions) must be fully retained.
- If a gift was attached to the product, it must be handed over with the product, and the gift must not have any traces of use, must retain its marketable condition, consumptive qualities, seals and original packaging.
- Exchange of purchased products of proper quality can be made for a similar product of the same value or for a different model, paying the difference in price.
- Products you intend to return must be returned in new condition, in their original packaging, together with all accessories (including manuals, warranty cards, certificates of authenticity) and free gifts received with them.
- Product to be returned must be unused, with no traces of installation or any data input.
- Packaging of certain types of products (e.g., prepackaged bottled products) has not been opened.
- Some wear items that have been damaged through negligent use are not returnable.
The period of exchange/return of goods of proper quality:
within 10 days from the date of purchase
Delivery of a product of proper quality for its return or exchange is made at the expense of the Consumer.
If the return is successfully confirmed by the seller, your payment (if any) will be returned to your bank card within 3-7 business days.
- The card from which the payment was made or the bank account number
Exception: The procedure for exchange and the list of goods not subject to exchange are determined by the rules of retail trade OCM No 75 https://lex.uz/docs/243233
of non-food items of proper quality that cannot be returned or exchanged for a similar item
|1. Products for the prevention and treatment of diseases at home (sanitary and hygiene items made of metal, rubber, textile and other materials, medical products and medical equipment, oral hygiene products, eyeglasses, child care items, medicines). || |
|2. Personal care products (toothbrushes, combs, hairpins, curlers, wigs, hairpieces and other similar products). || |
|3. Perfume and Cosmetics. || |
|4. Textile products (cotton, linen, silk, wool and synthetic fabrics, goods from nonwoven materials like fabrics - ribbons, braid, lace and others); cable products (wires, cords, cables); construction and finishing materials (linoleum, film, carpets and others) and other products sold by the meter. || |
|5. Sewing and knitwear (garments and knitwear underwear, hosiery and handwear). || |
|6. Products and materials in contact with food, made of polymeric materials, including for single use (tableware and kitchen accessories, containers and packaging materials for storage and transportation of food). || |
|7. Household chemicals, pesticides and agrochemicals. || |
|8. Furniture (furniture sets and units || |
|9. Articles made of precious metals, with precious stones, made of precious metals with inserts of semiprecious and synthetic stones, faceted precious stones (except for cases specified in paragraph 99 of this Rules). || |
|10. Automobiles and motorcycle and bicycle products, trailers and numbered units for them; mobile means of small-scale mechanization of agricultural works; leisure boats and other watercrafts for household purposes. || |
|11. Technically complex products for household purposes, which have warranty periods (metal-cutting and woodworking household machine tools; electrical household machines and electrical appliances; consumer radioelectronic equipment; computing and multiplying equipment; photo and cinema equipment; telephone sets and fax machines; electric musical instruments; electronic toys). ||For all products, if there is a warranty |
|12. Animals and plants. || |